I am thrilled to partner with RISE Gatherings on Friday November 2nd for a day of healing and renewal.
Founded by two visionary women, Rachel Rubin and Tami Astorino, Rise Gatherings is a community created in partnership to create a fertile ground for women to come and explore, connect more deeply with themselves and each other, and in doing so, not only strengthen their own light, but shine it brighter in their homes, communities, and workplaces. They offer day-long and weekend retreats with a focus on physical and spiritual renewal.
This day long retreat, held in beautiful New Hope, PA, will fill you up with fuel to recharge your mind, body and soul. Gift yourself this opportunity to connect more deeply with yourself and other women committing to a life filled with empowered joy.
Using the lens of Chinese Medicine, I will be leading a workshop to guide the group in an exploration of women’s health at any age. Learn powerful steps toward a healthier you and have your questions answered.
Set on a beautiful serene private 20 acre estate home property in New Hope, PA, This Day of Renewal is yours to :
- Gather with like minded women to ignite real conversation and create supportive connections
- Energize and inspire your mind and body with Rachel’s signature Kettlebell Kundalini workout
- Nourish yourself with a delicious plant powered lunch and the wisdom of highly acclaimed facilitator, Lauren Gladstone
- Connect with nature and get grounded on a meditative trail hike
- Restore your mind and body with Tami’s Deep Sigh afternoon yoga
- Disconnect from your phone for a day free of distraction and full of inward focus
- Enjoy lots of free goodies from Rise Gatherings wellness sponsors
- Open to new ways of caring for yourself and leave with inspiration and motivation to take back into your life
Space is limited to 15 registrants and past retreats have sold out quickly so register for your spot now!
Address and detailed directions will be sent with registration confirmation. Plan to arrive at 9:30am to settle in before the 10am start.
Questions? Please contact [email protected]