Cara O. Frank, L.OM.
This morning there was a nice infographic on my Facebook feed on 10 ways acupuncture can help. Since I’ve been in practice for 33 years, it’s easy for me to forget that not everyone is familiar with acupuncture and herbs.
I realized that many people may not know how effective acupuncture and herbal treatment is for a wide range of conditions. I was inspired to share with you a short list of some of the conditions that I’ve treated this week. It’s not meant to be comprehensive. If you’re wondering if acupuncture and Chinese medicine can help you, give us a call at 215-772-0770, or schedule yourself online with all our skilled acupuncturists. We’re here to help!
1. Six Fertility patients, with a range of
2. Miscarriage prevention following fertility support
3. 2 women for healthy labor preparation following fertility treatments
5. Immune support for cancer recovery
6. Achilles Tendonitis
7. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
8. Dry Eye Syndrome
11. Back and Hip Pain
12. Allergic Rhinitis
16. Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia
17. Cystic Fibrosis Management
18. Chronic Bronchitis
19. Acute Back Sprain
21. Laryngitis following treatment for throat cancer
23. Pulmonary Fibrosis
25. Neck and back pain
27. Immune support following breast cancer treatment
28. Fatigue related to toxic mold exposure
29. Dysphasia following head injury
30. Weight loss
31. Good old tune up
32. Allergies and stress relief
33. Chronic knee and ankle pain in a professional dancer
34. Medial meniscus pain
35. Plantar fasciitis
36. Benign Thyroid nodules
37. Quitting Smoking
38. Irritable bowel disease
43. Stress/ anxiety/ insomnia
44. Chronic Digestive issues
45. Uterine fibroids
46. Reynaud’s syndrome
47. Chronic Lyme Disease
48. Irregular menstruation
49. Stress management
About Cara Frank, L.OM.
Cara Frank, L.OM. was raised by in a health food store in Brooklyn NY. When she was 8 she cartwheeled 5 miles from Greenwich Village through Soho and Chinatown and across the Brooklyn Bridge. For over 30 years she has had the same crazy passion for Chinese medicine. At 17 she had her first acupuncture treatment. At 20 she enrolled in acupuncture school. In 1998 she went to China to study where she fell deeply in love with Chinese herbs. Since then, she has devotedher to studying and teaching the topic.
Cara is the founder of Six Fishes Healing Arts in Philadelphia where she maintains a busy acupuncture practice and acts as the head fish of warm and lively office. She is also the president of China Herb Company. You can read her full bio or schedule an appointment.